StoryMondo operates a story crowd-sourcing service. This means that we receive requests for stories from companies, organizations and individuals. Then we broadcast these requests to all the writers who are signed up with us and invite them to submit stories. Finally our customer chooses the story they like the most and the author receives the agreed fee.
Are you a writer? If yes, please take a look below at the list of currently open requests. We would welcome your stories. To submit a story or ask any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you like to request a story for yourself or your organization? If yes then please send an email to email@example.com.
Payment to Author
|30 June 2014||Jason Womack||- Jason Womack is a leading industrial-organizational psychologist.|
- Jason provides mentoring to organizations and individuals to increase workplace performance, productivity and general well-being.
|- Stories only (unfortunately no poems for this request)|
- Maximum length of 1,500 words
- Jason Womack must be the protagonist and the story plot must fit with what The Jason Womack Company does
- Any genre is OK – but the story must be suitable for distribution to Jason Womack's customers
- Can be set anywhere in the world or have multiple locations
- Some inspiration:http://vimeo.com/87092997 http://vimeo.com/90717681